Personal Brand 360 Audit
Who's this for?
- You want to crank up your personal brand but first you want to know what it is.
- You want to know what impression you create and what others think of you.
- You have a public profile and would like to assess how others perceive you.
- you're wondering what you’re known for among your peers.
- You want to stop worrying about others think about you and just KNOW.
- You have a strong desire to know the difference you make to others.
What is it?
This is a comprehensive external audit of your personal brand. In other words, a review of HOW you are currently perceived by the world around you.
First, a personalised Personal Brand Audit 360 questionnaire is sent to people you’ve nominated in your network. All feedback is collated anonymously so that you know WHAT was said but not WHO said it. This means that the responses from your network are more likely to be honest and you don’t have to worry about any comments affecting your relationships.
Secondly, you will receive an independent Image & Personal Impact Assessment from our leading stylist. This includes professional impartial feedback on your appearance, your style of communication and your posture.
The combined reports are then reviewed as part of a one-to-one session to help you make sense of what you’ve learnt and to assist you in developing a plan to address anything that has come up.
What you get
- A personalised Personal Brand Audit 360 report detailing all the responses collated from those people in your network.
- A personalised Image & Personal Impact Assessment report.
- Clear knowledge of what your personal brand IS right now.
- An opportunity to ask your own questions if you have any burning curiosities.
- A clear idea of the impression you create and what others think of you.
- Feedback on your behaviour and its impact on others.
- Peace of mind. Now you can stop worrying what people think of you, because now you KNOW!
- Improved confidence from knowing the great things that people think of you.
- Constructive feedback to help you to identify areas for you to improve.
- A one-to-one session to review all feedback and develop a plan to address what you have learnt.