Personal Branding Taster Sessionwith Alexia Leachman
Did you know that you already have a personal brand? Everyone does.
As Jeff Bezos, founder of Amazon says "Your brand is what people say about you when you are not in the room". But, most people don't do anything with theirs; they leave it to chance. They work really hard, hoping that things will come good and they will get noticed. They might be damn good at what they do, but no-one knows about it; they have a poor personal brand.
This is the workshop for you if...
- You've heard about Personal Branding and want to know what all the fuss is about
- You want to know how to stand out and be distinctive
- You want to know whether Personal Branding is something that you should be thinking about
- You want to be recognised for what you do
- You've got big ideas about your future but don't know where to start
Personal branding is not an option. It's a given. Everybody has a personal brand. The bit you get to choose is whether yours is positive, negative or neutral. So, if you're going to have a personal brand, why not make it a great one?
The choice is yours.
So, who's this session for? Let me tell you. It's for everyone! Well, anyone whose success depends upon or requires the cooperation of others needs a great personal brand. So, isn't that you?
During this Personal Branding intro session, you will learn:
- What personal branding is
- How to develop your personal brand
- What personal branding can do for you
- The elements of your personal brand
- How to understand what your personal brand is
- What should be in your personal branding toolkit
Who should attend?
- Successful people who want to be even more successful
- Job hunters who want to stand out and get noticed
- Ambitious types who want to step up to the next level
- Managers who want to get promoted
- Consultants who want to get paid more for what they do AND for work to come to them
- Business owners who want to harness and build their reputation
If any of these are you, then can you really afford to NOT know about personal branding?
- Are you stuck in a job where you don't think your value is being recognised?
- Are you ambitious and hungry for success?
- Are you an entrepreneur who wants to build on their current success?
- Are you desperate for a promotion, but don't seem to be getting anywhere?
- Are you looking for a job and frustrated at how long it's taking?
You'll leave this session with a clear understanding of how you can begin to actively manage your personal brand to transform your professional life.
These sessions will be running in Nottingham and London. We've chosen some lovely venues, so you can chill and have a drink while you learn some great new stuff. Check out the dates and times below.
So, what are you waiting for? Book now!
After the success of the previous sessions that were run, a series of new workshops are being planned. If you're interested in coming along, please fill out the contact form and you'll be notified as soon as the new sessions have been arranged.
|November 24th||Nottingham||Antenna Media||£15||6pm|
|January 12th||London||One Alfred Place||£30||6pm|
Who's presenting anyway?
Alexia is a Brand Marketer and Personal Brand Coach. Alexia's background as a brand marketer and her interest in personal development was only going to go one way…. to help people change their lives for the better through the power of branding. Having worked with lots of big brands over the years, she knows the impact that branding can have. So, when she shifted careers and became a coach, it was only natural for her to mix it up a bit.
If you want to change you life for the better, then Alexia can help you do it. Alexia's energy can inspire you to do what it takes to get results in your life.
Not convinced? Read what others have said about Alexia...
"thanks for the inspiring talk at #mcn2 really enjoyed it, def food for thought!"
"Room of happy inspired people thanks to @AlexiaL #mcn2"
"Alexia exudes an infectious positivity which encourages and inspires"
"If you're after someone to talk to you in depth about authentic personal branding, you MUST speak to Alexia - she's SOO motivating!"
"Thank you very much for the session last night at One Alfred Place. I really enjoyed it and it really provoked me to think about a lot of things. I would definitely recommend you to friends & colleagues."
“Alexia is an excellent presenter who understands her subject completely. Her workshop was fascinating and she takes a personal interest in those around her. You get a real sense that she puts her customers first. I really enjoyed the session.”